On Keeping To The Topic

  • zaramad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2010
      I realize that our subject matter is pretty wide-ranging, since once you get into arcane arts, esoteric philosophy, and occult symbolism everything begins to appear connected, but when we start to get online degree spam and tourist visa spam I'd say we're way out of the ballpark.

      I am in the process of deleting the voluminous quantities of such egregiously off-topic irrelevancies that have accumulated in our archives in my absence, so that those of us interested in the subject matter will no longer have to wade through augean stables of spam to get at the relevant information and discussions.

      [End of grouchy curmudgeon's 5-minute rant.]

      So let's get back to the subject matter at hand! Anyone have any new
      thoughts to share on the 6th and 7th Books of Moses?

      PERQVAERENS ARCANVM ARCANORVM

      -=Zaramad=-