    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 1999
      Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 18:54:31 -0600 (CST)
      From: KANAGARATNAM <pannir@...>
      To: The Divine Life Family <pkanagar@...>
      Subject: Sivananda Day-to-Day (97)

      We have uploaded an article by Sri Swami Krishnanandaji Maharaj titled
      "The Ontological Argument in Philosophy and Meditational Techniques." In
      this article, Swamiji explains to us the various arguments by philosophers
      on whether it is possible for a finite being to contact the Infinite. This
      article is at:
      http://www.rsl.ukans.edu/~pkanagar/divine/messages/ontology.htm

      DO NOT BE MISERLY: After Satsang the Master gave the following advice to a
      party from South India, "Do plenty of charity to the poor and destitute.
      Do not close the doors and eat!"

      Someone among them replied, "We take food daily only after feeding a
      person."

      "That is good," remarked the Master, and further exhorted, "give your
      servants the same kind of coffee which you yourself take. Do not add water
      to the remains of the coffee powder which you used for your coffee and
      then give that to your servants as some miserly people do."

      The Master then took leave of them, requesting them to go to bed after
      doing Japa of Sri Ram.

      "Beware of your subconscious impulses. They are your unseen enemies hiding
      within. They attack you even without your knowledge." - Swami Sivananda