    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 1999
      Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 19:32:53 -0500
      From: Rob Wilhelm <rob@...>
      To: Divine Life Family <rob@...>
      Subject: Sivananda Day-to-Day (75)

      We have not yet heard any further information regarding Sri Swamiji
      Chidanandaji's visit to DLS in Maryland. At this time, we know that his
      visit is scheduled for August 8th & 9th. As information about the program
      is made available, we will share it with devotees immediately.

      The Discourse for July '98 - "The Spiritual Guide", by Sri Swami
      Sivanandaji Maharaj has been uploaded to the website at
      http://www.rsl.ukans.edu/~pkanagar/divine/discourse/jul98.htm

      In this month's discourse, the Master explains the importance of having a
      Spiritual Guide or Guru on one's journey to the Absolute.

      Yours in service of Gurudev,

      Rob

      ---

      ALL IS DIVINE: A German stayed at the Ashram for some days. One day he
      questioned the Master as to whether one should go into solitude for the
      purpose of meditation and spiritual progress. The Master replied to him,
      "Solitude is in the heart. Look here, what solitude have I got? There is no
      solitude here. Everything is divine; whatever you do is divine."