Please Pray for Revered Sri Swami Chidanandaji Maharaj

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2008
      -------- Original Message --------
      Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 20:48:06 +0530
      From: Swami Gurupriyananda
      To: Panirselvam

      OM Namo Bhagavate Sivanandaya!

      Hari Om

      I am writing this letter to request you that H.H. Sri Swami
      Chidanandaji Maharaj (our president Swamiji) is not well, so as much as
      you can pray to Lord for Swamiji's normal health.

      With earnest regards and Om

      Swami Gurupriyananda

      ------------------------------------

      You can chant the following mantra for Swamiji:

      MAHA MRITYUNJAYA MANTRA

      Om trayambakam yajaamahe sugandhim pushtivardhanam
      Urvaarukamiva bandhanaan mrityor muksheeya maamritaat

      MEANING

      We worship the three-eyed One (Lord Siva) Who is
      fragrant and Who nourishes well all beings; may He
      liberate us from death for the sake of immortality
      even as the cucumber is severed from its bondage (to
      the creeper).

      BENEFITS

      1. This Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is a life-giving
      Mantra. In these days, when life is very complex and
      accidents are an everyday affair, this Mantra wards
      off death by snake-bite, lightning, motor-accidents,
      fire-accidents, cycle-accidents, water-accidents,
      air-accidents and accidents of all descriptions.
      Besides, it has a great curative effect. Again
      diseases pronounced incurable by doctors are cured by
      this Mantra, when chanted with sincerity, faith and
      devotion. It is a weapon against disease. It is a
      Mantra to conquer death.

      2. It is also a Moksha Mantra. It is Lord Siva’s
      Mantra. It bestows long life (Deergha Ayus), peace
      (Santi), wealth (Aisvarya), prosperity (Pushti),
      satisfaction (Tushti) and Immortality (Moksha).

      3. On your birthday, repeat one lakh of this Mantra
      or at least 50,000, perform Havan and feed Sadhus,
      the poor and the sick. This will bestow on you long
      life, peace and prosperity.