    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 6:36 PM

      March 21st was the appearance day of Sri Gauranga
      Mahaprabhu. In honour of this occasion a message by
      Sri Swami Krishnanandaji Maharaj on the Love of God
      has been posted at:
      http://www.swami-krishnananda.org/disc/disc_119.html

      We have uploaded a couple of articles to our website.
      They are:
      1) "World Peace" by Sri Swami Sivanandaji Maharaj at:
      http://www.dlshq.org/discourse/may2007.htm

      2) "The Basis of Success in all Human Endeavours" by
      Sri Swami Chidanandaji Maharaj at:
      http://www.dlshq.org/discourse/mar2008.htm

      A number of seekers have asked me about the Sivananda
      Daily Readings that used to come from
      sivanandaonline.org. Due to some technical issues
      with the server they have been unable to send the
      messages for now. There are a couple of options
      available for seekers who would like to continue to
      read these inspiring messages. The first is to visit
      http://www.sivanandaonline.org/html/ daily. The
      second option is to procure the "Daily Readings" book
      from our bookstore. Information about this book is
      at:
      http://www.dlshq.org/books/es73.htm

      If you like the "Daily Readings" book, you will also
      like the "Daily Meditations" book:
      http://www.dlshq.org/books/es104.htm

      LAZINESS: A letter was handed over to the Master. It
      was from an inmate who had been served with a quit
      notice by the Ashram secretary. The letter was in the
      nature of an appeal: "Thou art my refuge. Where can I
      go?"

      The Master, usually very kind and considerate,
      dismissed the petition with the caustic remark, "Lazy
      man!"

      "The first principle of yoga does not commence with
      mystical meditation or super-consciousness, but
      rather it commences with your taking a look at
      yourself as you are and then starting to correct
      things. Divinity is all-perfection; it lacks nothing,
      is total, complete and all-full. That is the
      discovery of all mystics. This being the case, you
      have once again to discover your inseparable
      relationship with it." - Swami Chidananda