Mahasamadhi of H.H. Sri Swami Sahajanandaji Maharaj

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2007
      Mahasamadhi/Passing Away of H.H. Sri Swami
      Sahajanandaji Maharaj, Spiritual Head, Divine Life
      Society of South Africa

      From Divine Life Society of South Africa:
      http://sivananda.dls.org.za/

      It is with great sadness that we announce the
      Mahasamadhi/passing away of our most revered and
      beloved Pujya Swami Sahajananda on Monday, 10
      December, 2007 at 5.30am. The funeral will take place
      on Tuesday, 11 December 2007 and Swamiji's sacred
      body will lie in state at Sivanandahram, 513
      Mountbatten Drive, Reservoir Hills from 6 am. The
      procession will leave Sivanandashram at 8:30am,
      proceeding to the Clare Estate Crematorium. Cremation
      will take place at 9:00am.

      Satsang will be held from 5:30pm at Sivanandashram,
      Reservoir Hills on Monday, 10 December 2007. Chanting
      will continue throughout the night until 6:00am.

      About Swamiji and DLS of South Africa:
      http://sivananda.dls.org.za/Founding%20of%20the%20Divine%20Life%20Society.htm

      Recent Awards and Appreciation received by Swamiji:
      http://sivananda.dls.org.za/Current%20News%20and%20Important%20Reports.htm