    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 9:40 PM

      We have uploaded an article by Gurudev Sri Swami
      Sivanandaji Maharaj titled "Real Education" at:
      http://www.dlshq.org/discourse/aug2007.htm

      A Guru Purnima message by Sri Swami Krishnanandaji
      Maharaj has been posted at:
      http://www.swami-krishnananda.org/disc/disc_106.html

      LAUGHING AND WEEPING: Hearing the sound of some
      laughter issuing from a corner of the office, the
      Master turned towards one of the devotees and asked,
      "Do you know how many muscles operate during weeping
      and how many during laughter?"

      He could not answer the question, so the Master said,
      "Seventy-five muscles during weeping and fifteen
      during laughter. Such a great amount of energy is
      wasted during weeping!"

      "It is the very anthithesis of the spirit of true
      religion to look into the defects of other people's
      religion with a vilifying attitude. Only then do
      quarrels arise. "My religion is superior; my religion
      dates back to fifth century B.C." All these mean
      notions are the seeds of misunderstanding. All
      religions have come from God; every religion is
      good." - Swami Sivananda