    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2007

      We have uploaded an article by Sri Swami Chidanandaji
      Maharaj titled "Dwell in God-thought" at:
      http://www.dlshq.org/discourse/nov2006.htm

      The July 2007 issue of the Divine Life magazine has
      been posted at:
      http://sivanandaonline.org/html/dls/magazine/2007/E_JULY-2007.pdf

      Some of the articles in the latest issue are:
      1) What Religion Means to Humanity by Sri Swami
      Sivananda
      2) The Necessity for a Guru by Sri Swami Chidananda
      3) The Search for Truth by Sri Swami Krishnananda
      4) Peace and Liberty by Sri Swami Shivapremananda
      5) Transcend Your Feelings by Sri Swami
      Atmaswarupananda
      6) Sirshasana by Sri Swami Chidananda
      7) Change Your Way of Thinking by Sri Swami
      Ramarajyam

      SANNYAS: The Master was awarding titles to some of
      his deserving devotees. He turned towards Sri S. and
      asked her, "What title do you want?"

      "Sannyas title, Swamiji."

      "Do you know how to fight? Before taking Sannyas you
      must know how to fight."

      Sri S. was puzzled at this unexpected remark. It took
      her a few minutes to understand the inner meaning of
      the words. She then replied, "Yes, Swamiji, I will
      fight with the lower mind."

      "Yes, that is what I meant," said the Master.