    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2005

      Dec. 11 was Gita Jayanti (birth of the Bhagavad
      Gita). In honour of this occasion we uploaded an
      article by Gurudev Sri Swami Sivanandaji titled
      "Bhagavad Gita Yoga" at:
      http://www.dlshq.org/religions/bgyoga.htm

      The following have been uploaded to Sri Swami
      Krishnanandaji's site:
      1) The Spiritual Import of the Mahabharata and the
      Bhagavadgita - Chapter 4 and Glossary of Sanskrit
      Terms
      2) The 4th audio discourse of The Brihadaranyaka
      Upanishad
      3) In the Light of Wisdom - Chapter Twelve

      Please visit:
      http://www.swami-krishnananda.org/uploads.html

      DEVELOPING THE WILL: Another student presented his
      difficulty to the Master.

      "When I commence doing something and there is some
      kind of obstruction, I fail in the task."

      "Repeat the Mantra, Om Sri Ganeshaya Namah. It is the
      remover of all obstacles. Develop your will. It is
      not strong. Cultivate firmness, steadiness and
      courage. Prayer to Lord Ganesha, cultivation of
      virtues, meditation and Satsang--all these will help
      you."

      "Sometimes I find it impossible to do anything," the
      student pleaded.

      "Then take rest for some time. Think of some pleasant
      things before you go to sleep, then in the morning
      the answer will come. Do Japa and meditation before
      going to sleep. All this will work on the
      subconscious mind and you will get strength and the
      right answer. Have you studied the story of 'Bruce
      and the Spider?' Bruce failed six times but in the
      seventh attempt he succeeded. Try again and again.
      Everything will be all right. Prayer will grant you
      everything."