    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2005

      I have uploaded three articles to the website. They
      are:

      Art--The Expression of Divinity by Swami Sivananda
      http://www.dlshq.org/discourse/dec2004.htm

      A Message For Renascent India by Swami Sivananda
      http://www.dlshq.org/discourse/nov2004.htm

      Significance of Grihastha Ashrama or Married Life by
      Swami Chidananda
      http://www.dlshq.org/discourse/dec2005.htm

      There are pictures and videos of Sri Swami
      Chidanandaji that were taken during Deepavali this
      year at:
      http://www.divinelifesociety.org/html/n-o-swamiji.shtm

      The following have been uploaded to Sri Swami
      Krishnanandaji's site:

      1) The Spiritual Import of the Mahabharata and the
      Bhagavadgita - Chapter 3

      2) The 3rd audio discourse of The Brihadaranyaka
      Upanishad

      3) In the Light of Wisdom - Chapter Eleven

      Please visit:
      http://www.swami-krishnananda.org/uploads.html

      CONTROL OVER SLEEP: "How can we have control over
      sleep?" asked a student.

      "Take light food at night. Give up rice for the night
      meal. If sleep comes during meditation, stand up.
      Pour water on the face. Tie the tuff of the head to a
      nail on the wall so that it will wake you up when you
      fall asleep. Whenever sleep supervenes, stand up.
      Practise Pranayama."