    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2005

      Yesterday (April 25) was the 83rd birth anniversary
      of H.H. Sri Swami Krishnanandaji's birthday. The
      following have been uploaded to Swamiji's site:
      1) Sri Swamiji Maharaj chanting the Sri-Sukta of the
      Veda (MP3 format)
      2) The Ascent of the Religious Consciousness
      3) An Analysis of the Relationship Between the
      Dreaming Individual and the Waking Individual
      4) 2 Photos of Sri Swamiji Maharaj with Gurudev Sri
      Swami Sivanandaji Maharaj plus 4 colour photos of Sri
      Swamiji Maharaj
      5) Video - Attaining Spiritual Aloneness (52 min)

      All the above can be accessed from:
      http://www.swami-krishnananda.org/uploads.html

      There are several new uploads to the DLS website:

      1) I Live To Serve - Intimate glimpses into Gurudev
      Sivananda's last days. How the Holy Master lived a
      life of unremitting service till the very end.

      2) Inspiring Talks of Gurudev Sivananda
      3) Hanuman Jayanti
      4) Mahavira Jayanti
      5) The Divine Life Magazine - April 2005
      6) Rama Navami

      The new uploads can be viewed at:
      http://www.divinelifesociety.org/html/dls/whats_new.shtm

      BEAR ALL SOUNDS: While the Master was conversing with
      the aspirants, a propaganda van fitted with
      loudspeakers was heard approaching, making much
      sound. One of the inmates was about to hurry out and
      request the propagandists not to make much noise near
      the Master's quarters.

      The Master halted the aspirant, saying, "Why should
      we stop them? They may be selling cigarettes. Let
      them sell. Why stop them? The world-show should go
      on. We should withdraw within and as far as possible
      bear all sounds."