    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2005

      We have uploaded an interview with Sri Swami
      Chidanandaji Maharaj on the subject of Self-
      realisation. This interview is at:
      http://www.dlshq.org/messages/self-realisation.htm

      FIGHT IS GROWTH: While the Master was sitting in the
      verandah outside his room one evening, some inmates
      of the Ashram took the opportunity of getting their
      doubts cleared.

      The secretary, Vishnu Swamiji, put a problem to the
      Master.

      "Swamiji, if there is something wrong in the Ashram,
      should we inform Swamiji and correct it or should we
      simply ignore it? If we correct it we often wound the
      feelings of the wrong-doer."

      The Master advised, "Try to improve it by intelligent
      and kind means."

      "But that method is not always practicable," replied
      Vishnu Swamiji.

      "In an Ashram of three hundred people there is always
      bound to be some kind of trouble, some fight,"
      observed the Master. "Fight is growth! But you should
      be tactful and kind. If in spite of this the feelings
      of others are hurt, then pray for them."

      "Religion unites the individual soul with the Supreme
      Soul. Real religion is Self-realisation. Essentials
      of all religions are the same. Different religions
      are essential. Universal religion is LOVE." - Swami
      Sivananda