  • pannir@dlshq.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2003

      We have uploaded several articles to our website.
      They are:

      "The Secret of Life" by Gurudev Sri Swami Sivanandaji
      Maharaj:
      http://www.dlshq.org/discourse/sep2003.htm

      "Everything Is Yoga" by Sri Swami Chidanandaji
      Maharaj:
      http://www.dlshq.org/messages/everythingyoga.htm

      "The Razor-Edge" by Sri Swami Atmaswarupanandaji
      Maharaj:
      http://www.dlshq.org/messages/razor.htm

      "The Importance of Understanding" by Sri Swami
      Atmaswarupanandaji Maharaj:
      http://www.dlshq.org/messages/understanding.htm

      "Be a Conscious Expression of God's Will" by Sri
      Swami Atmaswarupanandaji Maharaj:
      http://www.dlshq.org/messages/godswill.htm

      AWAKENING THE KUNDALINI: A visitor put the Master the
      question, "Swamiji, is it absolutely necessary to
      learn a particular Yoga for attaining God-realisation
      or can one attain the state by leading a normal life
      and practising concentration?"

      "Concentration is Yoga. Study is also helpful to the
      practice of Yoga."

      The visitor further questioned, "Should one attempt
      to raise the Kundalini Shakti?"

      "Do not worry about the Kundalini. It will take care
      of itself. It will rise of its own accord when purity
      of mind is achieved through the practice of Japa and
      meditation."

      "Fate is nothing but the inevitable consequences of
      your own actions done in your previous births. Your
      actions determine your destiny. Therefore, you have
      the power to mould your fate by right exertion, or
      Purushartha. Mould your destiny by noble actions. Be
      kind. Have compassion for the distressed. Live in
      peace and harmony with your fellow-men. You will
      attain the bliss of Immortality. May you attain that
      state of peacefulness, where having reached none
      returns again." - Swami Sivananda

      http://www.dlshq.org/cgi-bin/mojo/mojo.cgi?f=u&l=gurudev&e=sivananda@yahoogroups.com&p=8656

      Click this link, or copy and paste the address into your browser.