    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 6:01 AM

      May 19th, 2003 was Guru Maharaj Sri Swami Chidanandaji Maharaj's 60th
      anniversary at Sivananda Ashram, Rishikesh. We have uploaded a report
      on the celebrations held on this day at:
      http://www.dlshq.org/announce/chidananda60_2003rep.htm

      We also uploaded some pictures at:
      http://www.dlshq.org/multimedia/chidananda60_2003.htm

      In addition, we also uploaded three early morning meditation talks.
      They are:

      "Be Master of the Mind and Intellect!" by Guru Maharaj Sri Swami
      Chidanandaji:
      http://www.dlshq.org/messages/mastermind.htm

      "Back Your Will with Effort" by Sri Swami Atmaswarupanandaji:
      http://www.dlshq.org/messages/willeffort.htm

      "The Key to Effort" by Sri Swami Atmaswarupanandaji:
      http://www.dlshq.org/messages/keytoeffort.htm

      A SYMPATHETIC ANSWER: A man referred to the Master a certain ailment
      from which he was suffering. The Master told him to take an enema.

      He enquired, "Is enema a food?"

      "Enema is not a food," replied the Master. "It is the injection of
      liquid into the rectum so that the bowels maybe cleared."

      After receiving the Master's instructions the ailing man departed.

      The Master always had a sympathetic understanding of the difficulties
      of others. An ordinary man might have at once laughed at the ailing
      man's question.