    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2003

      Sri Swami Jivanmuktanandaji Maharaj, General Secretary of The Divine
      Life Society, will be visiting Malaysia from the 3rd of February to the
      13th of February 2003. Swamiji's schedule in Malaysia has been posted at:
      http://www.dlshq.org/announce/jivan_mal2003.htm

      We have uploaded several Early Morning Meditation talks to our website.
      They are:

      "Perseverance and Aspiration Leads to Success" By Guru Maharaj Sri
      Swami Chidanandaji Maharaj:
      http://www.dlshq.org/messages/perseverance.htm

      "True Success" By Sri Swami Atmaswarupanandaji:
      http://www.dlshq.org/messages/truesuccess.htm

      "Spirituality Means Being Willing to Change Moment by Moment" By Sri
      Swami Atmaswarupanandaji:
      http://www.dlshq.org/messages/moment.htm

      GARLIC AND ONIONS: A professor put a query to the Master, "I suppose
      that besides meat, spices also should be avoided."

      "You can take a little of it," said the Master. "It will help
      digestion. You should avoid garlic, onions and too much of pungent
      foods. They disturb tranquillity and serenity of mind. Meditation then
      becomes difficult. Garlic and onions are equal to meat."

      "Repetition of God's Name enables the devotee to feel the divine
      presence, the divine glory and the divine consciousness within himself
      and also everywhere. How powerful is God's Name! When one sings His
      Name and hears His sound, he is unconsciously raised to sublime
      spiritual heights. He loses his body-consciousness. He is immersed in
      joy and drinks deep the divine nectar of Immortality. Sankirtana brings
      Darsana of God or attainment of divine consciousness easily in this
      Kali Yuga." - Swami Sivananda