    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2003

      We have uploaded three Early Morning Meditation talks. They are:

      It Is Possible To Be in the World Yet Dwell in God! by Sri Swami
      Chidanandaji:
      http://www.dlshq.org/messages/dwellingod.htm

      Spirituality Means Willingness to Change By Sri Swami
      Atmaswarupanandaji:
      http://www.dlshq.org/messages/meanschange.htm

      The Right Bhav By Sri Swami Atmaswarupanandaji:
      http://www.dlshq.org/messages/rightbhav.htm

      ESSENCE OF RELIGIONS: While conversing with some of his disciples, the
      Master drew an analogy between the various limbs of the body and the
      different religious beliefs and cults prevalent in the world.

      He said, "Just as one identifies oneself with the different limbs of
      the body and feels that he includes the legs, hands, stomach, etc., so
      also he should feel that all the different religious cults such as
      Vaishnavism, Shaivism, Advaita, Dvaita, Vishisht Advaita, and the
      various religions, such as Hinduism, Christianity, Islam, etc., are
      like the different limbs of the body of religion. For religion in
      essence is only one--the religion of truth and love. We should embrace
      all religions as our own, even as we feel that all the limbs of our
      body are our own. This is the philosophy of the body. There should be
      no fights and quarrels among religious sects."

      "God is Truth. God is Love. God is Peace. God is Bliss. God and God's
      law are one. The Law and the Law-giver are one. God is the law himself,
      he never breaks his laws. God and his law abide everywhere and govern
      everything. Glory to God. Glory to God." - Swami Sivananda