    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2002

      We have uploaded a Christmas message by Guru Maharaj Sri Swami
      Chidanandaji titled "Thy Kingdom Come" at:
      http://www.dlshq.org/religions/thykingdom.htm

      We have also uploaded a couple of Early Morning Meditation talks by Sri
      Swami Atmaswarupanandaji Maharaj. They are:

      The Path and the Goal Are the Same:
      http://www.dlshq.org/messages/pathgoal.htm

      The Practice of Truth:
      http://www.dlshq.org/messages/practicetruth.htm

      NECESSITY OF HUMILITY: While the Master was on his way to his room
      after working in the office, a visitor wanted to take a photograph. As
      he was bending his body with his camera in his hands in order to take
      the shot, the Master remarked, "For taking a photo man has to bend. For
      drinking water from a tap man has to bend. So also, one has to bend if
      one wants to get knowledge of the Atma."

      "Jesus taught us this yoga of God-centred living in the midst of
      activity. And He Himself personified this state, the outer state of
      constantly doing good and the inner state of constantly being rooted in
      God through prayer, remembrance, the Name and dedication." - Swami
      Chidananda