    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2002

      We have uploaded a talk by Guru Maharaj Sri Swami Chidanandaji Maharaj.
      The title of the talk is "The World Is Not Our Enemy!":
      http://www.SivanandaDlshq.org/messages/worldnotenemy.htm

      SOLUTION FOR SUICIDE: Srimathi M. had written a pathetic letter,
      recounting the misfortunes that had visited her, her desperate
      condition, and the causes that often tempted her to commit suicide.

      By the next post the Master replied as follows: "Do not commit any such
      unwise act. You will gain nothing. This will lead to misery and
      suffering. Life is most precious. It is very difficult to get a human
      birth. Yield not to emotions. Be bold. Be cheerful. You can attain the
      Divine in this very life and free yourself from birth and death through
      Japa and meditation. May God bless you!"

      "Develop fiery determination, an iron will, burning dispassion and
      yearning for liberation. You will realise the Truth right now." - Swami
      Sivananda