    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2002

      We have the itinerary of Sri Swami Jivanmuktanandaji's travel in
      Europe. It is as follows:

      Leaving Delhi on 15th October 2.25 (Night) by Lufthansa Airlines
      Reaching Frankfurt at 7.05 AM.
      Leaving Frankfurt at 8.10 AM.
      Arrival at London 16th October at 8.50 AM.
      17th October Programme at Bristol
      18th October leaving Bristol for Leeds
      19th October leaving Leeds for London
      Departure from London on 20th October at 11.50
      Arrival Frankfurt on 20th at 2.30
      Programme at Cologne on 21st October
      Departure from Frankfurt on 22nd 9.40
      Arrival at Barcelona at 11.40
      Departure from Barcelona on 23rd at 7.30
      Arrival at Rome at 9.40
      Programme at Assisi on 24th October
      Departure from Rome on 25th at 10.00 AM
      Arrival at Frankfurt at 12.15
      Departure from Frankfurt on 26th 8.45
      Arrival at Paris at 9.55
      Departure from Brussels on 28th 11.00 AM
      Arrival at Frankfurt at 12.05
      Departure from Frankfurt at 1.30 (Afternoon)
      Arrival at Delhi on 29th at 1.15 (Night)

      The Divine Life Society,
      Tel: 0181 874 7823
      E-mail: anil_g_mehta@...

      Divine Life Society
      Cadi 19, bajo, 2�
      Barcelona 08031,
      Italy: Luiciano Porpora <porporaluci@...>
      Germany: Sukdev <info@...>

      We have uploaded a talk by Sri Swami Atmaswarupanandaji Maharaj. The
      title of the talk is "Our World Viewpoint:

      Yours in the service of Gurudev,

      NATURE OF THE MIND: Referring to a disciple whom the Master himself
      awoke to attend the morning class, he said, "Man is a bundle of habits.
      Life goes on smoothly so long as good, healthy and virtuous habits have
      been cultivated and are adhered to. The mischievous mind ever watches
      for an opportunity to slip back into its old grooves of lethargy and
      comfort. A day's slackening of effort is quite sufficient for the mind
      to work its own havoc.

      "If today you sleep on during the favourable early morning period,
      tomorrow will naturally be a repetition of today. And so it will go
      from bad to worse, and in due course you would go right back to the
      good old days when the warm rays of the sun greeted you out of bed!"

      "No evil can befall you, if you take recourse to the recitation of
      Lord's Name and depend upon His mercy and grace." - Swami Sivananda