    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2002

      We have uploaded several talks by Guru Maharaj Sri Swami Chidanandaji
      and Sri Swami Atmaswarupanandaji Maharaj. These inspiring talks were
      delivered after the early morning meditation session at the Sacred
      Samadhi Hall of Gurudev Sri Swami Sivanandaji Maharaj, Sivananda
      Ashram, Rishikesh.

      The talks that we have uploaded are:

      By Sri Swami Chidanandaji

      What is Knowledge Doing for Us?
      http://www.SivanandaDlshq.org/messages/whatisknowledge.htm

      By Swami Atmaswarupananda

      Living With Spiritual Paradoxes
      http://www.SivanandaDlshq.org/messages/spiritualparadox.htm

      "That's Enough"
      http://www.SivanandaDlshq.org/messages/thatsenough.htm

      We Want Two Identities
      http://www.SivanandaDlshq.org/messages/twoidentities.htm

      WHY RAMBHA DOES NOT TEMPT: While returning to his room after working in
      the office, the Master said to the disciples accompanying him, "A
      person mentioned to me that it is said in the scriptures that Rambha,
      the celestial maiden, could appear before aspirants when they practise
      meditation and try to tempt them, but nowadays she does not come before
      them. He asked why it was so?"

      The Master himself furnished the answer, "It is because in these days
      people are attracted even by scavenger girls. So there is no need for
      Rambha to appear before them!"

      In the same connection the Master said, "Some people wish to know who
      will come to tempt women while they are practising meditation, because
      Rambha is said to come and tempt men only, and nothing is mentioned in
      the scriptures as to who will come and tempt women. When women meditate
      Cupid will appear before them to tempt them."