    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2002

      We have uploaded a recent conversation with Guru Maharaj Sri Swami
      Chidanandaji on the Bhagavad Gita. This is at:
      http://www.SivanandaDlshq.org/announce/chida4.htm

      A CORRECT DIAGNOSIS: Vishnu Swamiji's eyes were red. The Master noticed
      this the moment he came into the office in the afternoon.

      "O Vishnu Swamiji! why are your eyes red?" Vishnu Swamiji kept silent.

      "Ohji, don't do Tratak too much," said the Master. "It is due to an
      overdose of Tratak, is it not?"

      "Yes, Swamiji."

      "Always be moderate. There is no fun in overdoing these exercises and
      spoiling the eyes. Apply boric lotion to the eyes."

      "Anger, lust, greed, jealousy and hatred will always lurk in your
      subconscious mind. Beware! Be cautious. Be vigilant. Be alert.
      Eradicate them. Otherwise they will gain strength and crush you later
      on and swallow all your Sadhana." - Swami Sivananda