    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2002

      We have uploaded news of Guru Maharaj Sri Swami Chidanandaji's
      physical health (as of May 25, 2002) as well as some photographs of Guru
      Maharaj in Dehra Dun. These are at:
      http://www.SivanandaDlshq.org/announce/chida_announce.htm

      We have also posted news and reports of activities at The Divine Life
      Society Headquarters. The following reports have been posted for the month
      of June:
      Sri Ramanavami Celebrations
      Service of the Sick and Needy
      40th Yoga-Vedanta Course
      Sri Adi Sankaracharya Jayanti

      These reports are at:
      http://www.SivanandaDlshq.org/announce/jun02_news.htm

      CONTENTMENT: Govind Swamiji's heart ached to see the Master clad in an
      overcoat worn out with age. It was once upon a time a good woollen coat.
      Now it looked like a gunny-bag.

      "Swamiji, this coat is torn all over the back. It looks ugly also. Please
      wear the other new coat."

      The Master looked up and smiled.

      "All right, is it torn? Very well, but it keeps the warmth all right."