    Message 1 of 1 , May 12 3:28 AM

      We have uploaded an illuminating discourse on the fundamentals of Hinduism
      by Guru Maharaj Sri Swami Chidanandaji titled "Hinduism--Monotheism and
      Polytheism Reconciled" at:
      http://www.SivanandaDlshq.org/discourse/may2002.htm

      A Japa Yajna (offering) of the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra for the good health
      of Guru Maharaj Sri Swami Chidanandaji is going to commence at 0001 hours
      through 2400 hours US Eastern Standard Time on Thursday, 16 May, 2002.
      Devotees who would like to participate in this Yajna may contact Sri
      Kartikji at: kvashisht@...
      Full details of this Yajna has been posted at:
      http://www.dlsmd.org/japayajna.htm

      I am going to be leaving for Greenland on May 12 and scheduled to return
      on June 9. During this period Sri Navin Das <navin_das@...> will be
      managing the mailing list.

      THE MASTER'S HEART! "What is this?" the Master asked, handling a half-anna
      coin.

      "Half-anna? I have never seen this. I do not have any occasion because I
      do not handle money. It is a peculiarly shaped coin. Is it enough if I
      give a poor man only a half-anna coin? What will he get for it?"

      It was difficult to convince the Master that half-anna also was money!