    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2002

      We have uploaded the latest news of Guru Maharaj Sri Swami Chidanandaji's
      physical health as well as some photographs of Guru Maharaj in Dehra Dun.
      Guru Maharaj has given instructions on how Samadhi should be given to his
      physical body. This has also been posted at our website. The Samadhi
      instruction were composed on 22nd November 2000. These are at:
      http://www.SivanandaDlshq.org/announce/chida_announce.htm

      CHARITY: "Padmanabhanji, bring me one rupee worth of small coins. Write
      the amount as charity. Whenever I go out I should have some small coins in
      my pocket. I see poor people on the roadside but I have nothing to give
      them. In Malaya I used to keep a lot of small change in my pocket and
      distribute them to the poor. This gives me great joy and peace. Bring the
      coins at once."

      Padmanabhanji immediately brought the coins.