    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 4:46 PM

      We have uploaded the Spiritual Calendar for April 2002 - March 2003. This is at:
      http://www.SivanandaDlshq.org/religions/calendar.htm

      We have also uploaded a discourse by Guru Maharaj Sri Swami Chidanandaji
      titled "Salvation--Rests With You Only" at:
      http://www.SivanandaDlshq.org/discourse/apr2002.htm

      THE MASTER'S WORSHIP: It was the Viswanath Mandir Pratishtha (consecration
      of idol) Anniversary Day. A programme of worship was being conducted in
      the temple. Several aspirants and Sadhus were sitting inside the temple,
      worshipping the Lord with flowers and bael leaves. The Shiva Lingam was
      fully covered with a thick shawl of flowers.

      The Master was circumambulating the temple. As he appeared at the
      threshold of the shrine one of the aspirants offered him some flowers and
      bael leaves with which to worship the Lord. As the Sannyasin outside was
      going on with his recitation of the Mantras, the Master also joined the
      devotees in offering flowers to the Lord. This went on for some minutes.

      In a mood of complete self-forgetfulness the Master now turned to the
      Sadhus and aspirants sitting around the Lingam and began worshipping them
      with the flowers intended for the Lord. There seemed to be not a trace in
      his eyes or face indicating his recognition of who exactly the individuals
      were. The eyes seemed to gaze on, but only he could say what he saw.

      "There is no pleasure in sense-objects. Eternal Bliss is in the Atman
      alone. Therefore embrace spirituality. Practice purity, develop nobility,
      do charity and attain Divinity." - Swami Sivananda