Mahasamadhi of Sri Swami Dayanandaji Maharaj

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4 8:39 PM

      Sri Swami Dayananandaji Maharaj had a heart attack
      and attained Mahasamadhi at 11:20pm on Monday, Feb. 5.
      We were told that the Ganga immersion will be Tuesday
      morning, Feb. 6.

      Swamiji was instrumental in getting the printing press, which
      was dear to Sri Gurudev, started at our Ashram. There is
      more information about Swamiji at:
      http://www.sivanandadlshq.org/saints/dayananda.htm