    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2001

      A short note has been posted at Sri Swami Krishnanandaji Maharaj's
      website regarding Swamiji's premonition of his Mahasamadhi along with a
      description of the Mahasamadhi ceremonies. This is at:
      http://www.swami-krishnananda.org/mahasamadhi.html

      Several items were posted at Swamiji's site during the past two weeks.
      They are:
      1) Zip download of Swamiji's book "The Yoga System":
      http://www.swami-krishnananda.org/yoga_00.html

      2) Four video clips from Sadhana Week on July 26, 1994:
      http://www.swami-krishnananda.org/video.html

      3) A discourse titled "Fundamentals of the Yoga System of Patanjali"
      http://www.swami-krishnananda.org/disc/disc_38.html

      VALUE OF THE NEEM LEAF: Mohanji came in with a small bunch of neem
      leaves. Each one of the disciples present took a few. As the bunch
      approached each person, the Master smiled and asked, "Do you also belong
      to the neem leaf eating society?"

      "When I was at Swarg Ashram, I started this neem leaf eating. I soon
      found that all the Sadhus had commenced the practice!"

      "Neem leaf is very good. It purifies the blood. It is a very good
      antiseptic. It strengthens the teeth also. But do not take too many. It
      will heat the system. Just two or three leaves will do."

      Neem leaves are quite bitter to the taste!

      "The Yoga System of Patanjali is a graduated technique of setting
      oneself in tune with the various degrees of the manifestation of
      Reality. So it is a very satisfactory system, because it takes into
      consideration every degree of manifestation of Reality, even the worst,
      the lowest and the grossest of shapes; and from that it rises upward,
      taking that as its stand, towards the great Absolute." - Swami
      Krishnananda