    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 6:05 AM

      A new book, Himalaya Jyoti, by Gurudev Sri Swami Sivanandaji Maharaj was
      recently released. The table of contents and a chapter from it is
      available at:
      http://www.SivanandaDlshq.org/books/es305.htm

      Two cassettes by Sri Swami Krishnanandaji Maharaj has also been made
      available for sale. They are:
      1) Academy Lecture - Mind, Meditation and God Morning Darshan: Sunyata,
      Atman & Anatman, and the Story of Raikva.
      2) Revelance of Social Welfare Activities in Spiritual Sadhana.

      These can be purchased from our e-bookstore at:
      http://www.SivanandaDlshq.org/books.htm

      There is currently a sale with 20-35% discount on books for orders
      within India. Further details are at the above page.

      A new discourse by Sri Swami Krishnanandaji Maharaj title "Structure of
      Life" has been uploaded to Sri Swamiji's site at:
      http://www.swami-krishnananda.org/disc/disc_33.html

      THE MIND DECEIVES: "Om Namo Narayanaya, Master Saheb! Are you not
      attending the class nowadays? You do not feel it interesting, I think.
      And these boards here, they are yet to be painted. I see them in the
      same condition for the past so many days."

      "Swamiji, I always like to be in a meditative mood, engrossed in
      Brahma-Chintan. Study and lectures and listening to so many different
      subjects confuse me. I want to be established in Brahman alone. This
      work also is sometimes a hindrance. All these distract my mind."

      Sri S. D. had just returned from a Brahma-Chintan class which he had
      attended outside the Ashram.

      The Master walked a few steps. Then, when he was just in front of Sri S.
      D.'s room, he said, "Then why not throw away all these watches and
      clocks? They are no hindrance to your Brahma-Chintan, I think?"

      Sri S. D. had no answer to this!

      "You are the heir apparent of God. Why do you beg from door to door? Why
      do you starve in the midst of plenty? All things are thine. Sun is thy
      brother. Moon is thy sister." - Swami Sivananda