    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 8:44 AM

      We have uploaded a booklet containing an interview with Guru Maharaj Sri
      Swami Chidanandaji titled "The Role of Celibacy in the Spiritual Life".
      Sri Guru Maharaj answers questions on the significance of Brahmacharya,
      the key to its success, the practice of Tantra and many more. This
      interview previously appeared in the "What is Enlightenment?" magazine.
      This booklet can be downloaded from:
      http://www.SivanandaDlshq.org/download/download.htm#celibacy

      We are pleased to inform devotees that we are now able to accept credit
      card orders via http://www.paypal.com/ for the books published by the
      Divine Life Society. Credit cards are usually approved instantly for
      orders within the USA but may take 10 days or more for the credit cards
      to be approved if it is outside USA. But once the card is approved you
      don't need to have it verified for subsequent purchases unless a
      different card is used. Credit card orders are however limited to the 26
      countries listed below:

      Australia * Austria * Belgium * Brazil * Canada * Denmark * France *
      Germany * Hong Kong * Ireland * Israel * Italy * Japan * Mexico *
      Netherlands * New Zealand * Norway * Portugal * Singapore * South Africa
      * South Korea * Spain * Sweden * Switzerland * United Kingdom * USA

      Please register at the following site if you are planning to use your
      credit card. This will eliminate the waiting period at the time of
      purchase:
      https://secure.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_international-register

      For further information, please visit our E-Bookstore at:
      http://www.SivanandaDlshq.org/books.htm

      SOLICITUDE: An old lady was coming up to attend Satsang. As the meeting
      was being held on the roof of the building adjacent to the Ashram
      kitchen, a step had been improvised with a small table, to make it
      easier for people to ascend to the roof. The old lady was trying to look
      for a way to get upon the roof. The Master, perceiving this, immediately
      got up from his seat and with great solicitude guided her to the place
      of Satsang.

      "The ultimate key to success in Brahmacharya (celibacy) is the Vedantic
      process of shifting your consciousness¬órejecting the body consciousness
      and becoming established in your true Self-awareness as something where
      there is neither male, nor female, nor body, nor sex, nor personality."
      - Swami Chidananda