    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2001

      Gurudev Sri Swami Sivanandaji's Moksha Gita (the Song of Liberation)
      with commentary by Sri Swami Krishnanandaji has been uploaded to Sri
      Swami Krishnanandaji's site at:
      http://www.swami-krishnananda.org/moksha_00.html

      January 5th was the 108th birthday anniversary of Paramahansa
      Yoganandaji. In celebration of this holy ocassion we uploaded a
      biography of Paramahansa Yoganandaji at:
      http://www.SivanandaDlshq.org/saints/yogananda.htm

      Guru Maharaj Sri Swami Chidanandaji's "The Knowledge That Liberates" is
      the title of the latest book released at Sivananda Ashram, Rishikesh.
      This book can be purchased from our E-bookstore at:
      http://www.SivanandaDlshq.org/books.htm