Letter From Sri Swami Chidanandaji Maharaj

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001
      OM

      December 31st, 2000

      From:
      The Chairman, Divine Life Society TRUST
      & The President of The D. L. Society,
      Sivananda Nagar,
      Rishikesh.
      U.P.

      The Divine Life Society Members & Devotees
      all over India in all the States.

      Subject: The 2nd Global International Divine Life Society Conference
      2001 - 2002

      Blessed Immortal Atman!
      My Dear & Esteemed Brethern of our Gurudev
      Swami Sivanandaji's Divine Life spiritual family,

      Om Namo Narayanaya! Om Namo Bhagavate Sivanandaya!

      May God bless you all!

      I am happy to write this letter asking for your enthusiastic cooperation
      and full support to the 2nd Global International Divine Life Society
      Conference that is to take place December 30th, 31st 2001 & January 1st,
      2nd 2002 in Orissa at Cuttack. All of you are quite aware how this was
      decided upon during the closing sessions of the 1st Global International
      Divine Life Society Conference conducted at Cross Maidan in Mumbai, end
      of 1999 and beginning of 2000. The Conference Committee for this 2nd
      Global DLS Conference have commenced their work and started to enroll
      delegates through out the entire length and breadth of India to make
      this Conference an excellent success. I wish you all to enroll yourself
      in large numbers as delegates to this forthcoming event. Foreign
      delegates are being similarly invited through our foreign DLS branches
      and Gurudev's devotees in numerous countries abroad. The whole of our
      country should also be substantially represented upon the occasion. To
      fulfill this objective may you also induce your friends and spiritual
      minded neighbours and other relatives to accompany you when you attend
      the Conference.

      The Conference intends bringing out a special SOUVENIR. Try to obtain as
      many as advertisements as possible as a means of financial support. I am
      sure that once you get into contact with the Conference Committee, they
      will tell you in what other ways you can help them financially, by way
      of donations as well as creating sponsorships. This will all help them
      in this noble work. Thank you.

      With my very best wishes, regards, Prem and Om,

      Swami Chidananda

      OM

      December 27, 2000

      Sri Swami Jivanmuktanandaji
      In-charge Swami Sivananda Memorial Trust Hospital
      Holy Pattamadai.

      Blessed Immortal Atman!

      Dear Jivanmuktanandaswamiji,

      Om Namo Narayanaya!
      Jai Sri Gurudev!

      You have my very best wishes and abundant blessings for the foreign tour
      you are commencing from next month, January 2001 in connection with the
      2nd Global International Divine Life Society Conference to invite the
      DLS members and devotees of Gurudev in foreign counties to participate
      in this conference to make it truly an international in nature and in
      addition also to collect sufficient funds to organize this major event.
      You have my blessings and goodwishes also for all success in your main
      purpose with which you are going on this tour.

      May the Almighty Lord and also Beloved And Worshipful Gurudev Swami
      Sivanandaji Maharaj shower abundant divine grace and benedictions upon
      your work.

      With Regards, Prem and Om,

      Swami Chidananda

      Sri Swami Jivanmuktanandaji Maharaj will be in the Asia-Pacific region
      from 10th Jan 2001 to 10th Mar 2001. Swami Jivanmuktanandaji will follow
      up to other parts of the world after the Asia-Pacific region trip. Swami
      Jivanmuktanandaji's contact information:

      Sri Swami Jivanmuktanandaji
      In-charge Swami Sivananda Memorial Trust Hospital
      Pattamadai 627 453,
      Tirunelveli,
      Tamil Nadu,
      India.
      Tel: 91 4634 - 60243, 60207
      Fax: 91 4634 - 60243
      E-mail: sscch@...
      WWW: http://www.sscch.cjb.net/

      Devotees and Branches of the Divine Life Society throughout the World
      are requested to contact The Global International Conference Committee
      under the presidentship of Sri Prashanta Kumar Mishraji for details at:
      The International Divine Life Society Conference,
      Chidananda Ghat,
      Tulasipur,
      Cuttack–753008,
      Orissa,