Passing away of H.H. Swami Hridayananda Mataji & Dr. Devaki Kutty Mataji

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2000
      Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 10:19:27 +0530
      From: Dr Anil Suchak - DLS <suchaka@...>
      To: pannir@...
      Subject: Fw: FLASHNEWS

      Dear Devotees,

      Om Namo Narayanaya!

      I have some unpleasant news for you.

      Our beloved and rev. Dr. Devki Kutty Mataji attained samadhi yesterday
      evening at 7.30 pm. She suffered from a brief illness; she had a cardiac
      arrest on the 3rd of August at her home in Sivananda Ashram, Rishikesh.
      She was revived from it and was immediately shifted to the ICCU in the
      Himalayan Institute at Dehradun. She was supported on Respirator but her
      condition took a bad turn and she went into irreversible septicemia
      followed by multi organ failure.

      I request your kind self to pray God to rest her soul in peace.

      With regards and pranams,
      Dr Anil Suchak.