    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14 9:11 AM

      The third and fourth (final) chapter of the commentary on the Brahma
      Sutras by Gurudev Sri Swami Sivanandaji Maharaj has been uploaded to Sri
      Swami Krishnanandaji's website at:
      http://www.swami-krishnananda.org/bs_00.html

      A discourse by Sri Swami Krishnanandaji titled "The Organism of
      Administration" has been uploaded to Swamiji's site. In this article
      Swamiji explains how the principles of Yoga can help one become a
      successful administrator. This article is at:
      http://www.swami-krishnananda.org/disc/disc_25.html

      We have also uploaded a talk by Sri Swami Chidanandaji titled "Yoga for
      Health, Happiness and World Peace". In this talk Guru Maharaj expounds
      on how Yoga can help one avert illness and attain happiness and peace.
      This talk is at:
      http://www.SivanandaDlshq.org/messages/yogahealth.htm

      LEARN AND BE VIGILANT: "I was coming out of my cottage. A horse-cart was
      standing on the road. A Sadhu and a Bhakta were having hot words with
      the driver. The Sadhu is a very learned pundit. Suddenly the Bhakta
      started thrusting his umbrella into the driver's ribs. The Sadhu jumped
      into the cart and started kicking the driver.

      "Mysterious is the power of Maya. The past impressions of the mind are
      very powerful. This Sadhu has been practising austerities here for at
      least twenty-five years. He is old and learned, but these evil traits do
      not leave him.

      "We should learn a lesson from this and be extremely vigilant."

      The Master spoke the above words and immediately entered the office.

      "It is our alienation from the Divine that has made the human
      personality a field for the expression of all that is petty, ignoble,
      low and base, which is part of the human personality. The moment the
      connection of these bulbs with the source of electricity (the power), is
      disconnected, the moment the connection stops, there will be darkness;
      the bulbs will no longer be capable of emitting light. We will be in
      darkness. It is this unseen connection with the source of electricity
      that makes it possible for these bulbs to flood this hall with light. In
      the same way, if we are ever in a state of connection with the Supreme
      Divine source of our being, the origin of our being, our life becomes a
      channel for the manifestation, the expression and the dynamic living of
      all that is auspicious, all that is sublime, all that is noble, all that
      is spiritual, all that is divine, and all that is beautiful." - Swami
      Chidananda