Sri Swami Krishnanandaji's Birthday

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2000
      Dear devotees of Sri Swami Krishnanandaji,

      Hari Om! Our beloved Pujya Swamiji will be 78 years old next Tuesday,
      the
      25th of April. We would like to send Swamiji an e-mail birthday card
      from
      his devotees around the globe. Such a greeting will bring Swamiji
      immense
      joy. It will be Swamiji's first email greeting card!

      We invite you to write a maximum of two to three lines of text to
      express
      your appreciation, congratulations, devotion, and whatever else you want
      to convey. All messages will be compiled and forwarded to Swamiji as ONE
      greeting. Be sure to include your full name and the area from which you
      are writing.

      With Prem and Om, Yours, in His Love and Being, Shirley Deane
      (North Carolina, USA)

      ps. Please send your greetings to: noumenon28@...