    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10 9:00 AM

      Namaste,

      This month's discourse, "Are you a spiritual seeker?" is a must read. It
      is excellent for self-introspection. This article was written by Sri N.
      Ananthanaryanan, a senior disciple of beloved Gurudev, Sri Swami
      Sivanandaji Maharaj. The book from which this article was taken is highly
      recommended. In this book, Sri. Ananthanarayananji shares with us his
      struggle on the spiritual path. I am sure many of us would find the tips
      given by him helpful in dealing with our own struggle. The title of the
      book is "What The River Has Taught Me".

      Yours in service of Gurudev,

      ANTIDOTE FOR WORRY: At the Satsang, the Master sang:

      Nothing exists,
      Nothing belongs to me,
      I am neither mind nor body,
      Immortal Self I am.

      On a previous occasion the Master sang the above verse and said, "If you
      sing this song, if you meditate on it, you will have no worries; you will
      get peace."

      "Why do you strive and struggle for the fleeting powers of the world?
      Become the monarch of the Universe by attaining Knowledge of the Self." -
      Swami Sivananda