    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 1999

      Salutations and prostrations.

      Happy Easter to all.

      I have updated the religions section of our web page. I have provided
      links to the significance of religious festivals in the different
      religious traditions. Many of these links are from "The Hindu" archives
      (this site is a spiritual treasure house). Of special interest on this
      sacred day of Lord Jesus Christ's resurrection would be "What is Easter
      Sunday?". You may also want to read the story of "The Little Donkey". This
      story is my personal favourite. Both these articles can be accessed from
      the religions link at:
      http://www.rsl.ukans.edu/~pkanagar/divine/religions/religions.htm

      Yours in service of Gurudev,

      THE MASTER IN MALAYA (MALAYSIA): The Master handed over to Sri Pushpa a
      letter that he had received from an old friend in Malaya, Sri Arumugam,
      and said, "This will tell you my nature thirty years ago. It was the same
      as it is now."

      In the letter, among other things, Sri Arumugam had mentioned: "I
      remember your cheerfulness, kindness, help and encouraging words. I
      remember also that I used to knock at your door in the afternoons on my
      return from the bank and you seldom missed your kind offer of cakes."

      "Sow the seeds of devotion in the field of the heart. Water it with
      aspiration. Fence it with Satsanga (association with the wise) to ward
      off the animals of passions. You will reap the rich harvest of peace and
      bliss." - Swami Sivananda