374Sivananda Day-to-day (351)

    Dec 7, 2005

      I have uploaded three articles to the website. They

      Art--The Expression of Divinity by Swami Sivananda

      A Message For Renascent India by Swami Sivananda

      Significance of Grihastha Ashrama or Married Life by
      Swami Chidananda

      There are pictures and videos of Sri Swami
      Chidanandaji that were taken during Deepavali this
      year at:

      The following have been uploaded to Sri Swami
      Krishnanandaji's site:

      1) The Spiritual Import of the Mahabharata and the
      Bhagavadgita - Chapter 3

      2) The 3rd audio discourse of The Brihadaranyaka

      3) In the Light of Wisdom - Chapter Eleven

      Please visit:

      Yours in the service of Gurudev,

      CONTROL OVER SLEEP: "How can we have control over
      sleep?" asked a student.

      "Take light food at night. Give up rice for the night
      meal. If sleep comes during meditation, stand up.
      Pour water on the face. Tie the tuff of the head to a
      nail on the wall so that it will wake you up when you
      fall asleep. Whenever sleep supervenes, stand up.
      Practise Pranayama."

      "The one God dwells in all temples, churches and
      mosques." - Swami Sivananda