316Special Upload for H.H. Swami Chidanandaji Maharaj's birthday, 24th Sept 2002

  • Sanath Kumaran
    Sep 23, 2002

      Namaste and Hari Om

      We have uploaded a personal account of Guru Maharaj's life by Sri Swami Krishnanandaji at

      http://www.sivanandadlshq.org/saints/lighteast.htm

      Yours in the service of Gurudev,

      Sanath Kumaran

      Radiant Divinities

      "God is an unknown entity. God is unseen entity. We have not seen God. We've only heard about Him. We can only imagine Him. But, if we are able to see in a human individual manifestations of holiness, of sanctity, something out of the ordinary, something extraordinary, something special, we begin to realize : "Yes, God I have not seen, but godliness I have seen in Human form - the Guru". SWAMI CHIDANANDA
      Free books:
      http://www.SivanandaDlshq.org/download/download.htm