The Death and Resurrection of Quality Content

  • Bill Platt
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2011
      A Free-Reprint Article Written by: Bill Platt

      Article Title:
      The Death and Resurrection of Quality Content

      Article Description:
      No matter where you go online, you are bound to find someone
      complaining about the quality of content available online.
      When we want to find information that answers our questions
      for us, the last thing we want to do is to land on a MFA
      (Made For Adsense) website with questionable content. And
      yet, many of the people who complain about this state of
      affairs also contribute to the problem...

      Additional Article Information:
      ===============================

      Distribution Date and Time: 2011-03-04 11:00:00

      Written By: Bill Platt
      Copyright: 2011
      Contact Email: mailto:comments@...

      Bill Platt's Picture URL:
      http://www.thephantomwriters.com/x-images/bill_platt-2006.jpg

      For more free-reprint articles by Bill Platt, please visit:
      http://www.thePhantomWriters.com/recent/author/bill-platt.html

      Versions Of Article Are Available at:
      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/p/google-quality-concerns.shtml#get_code

      The Death and Resurrection of Quality Content
      Copyright (c) 2011 Bill Platt
      the Phantom Writers
      http://thePhantomWriters.com/

      No matter where you go online, you are bound to find someone
      complaining about the quality of content available online. When
      we want to find information that answers our questions for us,
      the last thing we want to do is to land on a MFA (Made For
      Adsense) website with questionable content. And yet, many of the
      people who complain about this state of affairs also contribute
      to the problem.

      Believe it or not, you have the ability to become part of the
      solution, rather than to continue being part of the problem. Keep
      reading to learn how...

      As the people who create the content that the world consumes,
      through the World Wide Web, we are in a very unique position. We
      have the power to change the future of the Internet... We have
      the power to change the world for the better...

      We have the power to turn the Internet into something our
      children and grandchildren could value...

      People who do not market goods and services online wonder why the
      Internet has become a cesspool or irrelevant and badly written
      content... They wonder why the information they find online is
      littered with so much junk and garbage... They wonder why
      marketers are willing to ruin the Internet in a quest to make a
      few extra dollars...

      Google, more than any other website, understands the battle that
      they must win... They must devise systems that will conquer and
      destroy the wealth of junk content online... It is a battle that
      that Google must win, in order to ensure the longevity of its
      value in the marketplace...

      Over the last year, Bing has been eating into Google's market
      share, in its effort to capture more eyeballs and more
      advertising dollars...

      The wizards behind the curtain at Google understand that Google
      needs to change to survive. They know that Bing is winning market
      share, because Google's search results are littered with a vast
      empire of junk content, masquerading as quality content.
      Information consumers have begun to take notice the heaps of junk
      in Google's search results... And they are starting to notice in
      large numbers...

      Google must adapt or die...

      As a result, Google is becoming somewhat more aggressive to weed
      out the kinds of content that people are afraid that they cannot
      trust...

      There are still vast opportunities for marketers to take
      advantage of Google, in order to convince Google's search
      algorithms that a filthy, stinking piece of dog poo is good
      quality content... So if this has been your business model until
      now, you will still have opportunities to play that game into the
      future...

      But the reality is that the dog poo method of creating content
      for the Internet is one that can only promise short-term gains...
      Up until Google figures out how to recognize the dog poo on the
      Internet...

      As online marketers, we are in a unique position of power... If
      we are willing to make a commitment to raise the bar on the
      quality of content we provide to the global community, we can
      start cleaning up our own corner of the Internet, one day at a
      time...

      And if we are willing to make a commitment to better quality
      information, we can ensure a more long-term viability for our
      online businesses, because our content will be at a level where
      Google does not feel a need to whack our brand of Internet
      Marketing...

      When the Google Spam Team looks out on the vastness of the
      Internet and sees our content as an example of the kind of
      Internet they want to endorse, we will find Google technicians
      making a commitment not to cleanse our websites from its search
      results.

      As web content creators, we have the power to raise the bar... We
      have the power to create the kind of content that our children
      and grandchildren will be happy to share with their
      grandchildren...

      We have the power through the words that we choose to improve the
      quality of the Internet, and to make it a community more people
      are happy to participate...

      We have the power, and our power begins with a simple idea:

      If we make a commitment to using less automation and investing
      more personal time into our topics, with more regard for building
      an audience and less focus on trying to snatch another link, then
      we could position ourselves to ride the wave of great content to
      personal financial success...

      Yes, it really is that easy...

      We only need to make a decision to do the right thing, lead by
      example, and take action to bring the dream to life...

      This simple guide will teach you how to create good-quality,
      profit-producing articles reliably and in 20 minutes or less:
      http://thephantomwriters.com/article-writing-guide/
      Sign up to receive our FREE twice-weekly marketing tips
      via email: http://forms.aweber.com/form/20/1353305320.htm
      If you are available on Fri or Sat night, join Bill Platt
      and other online marketers at: http://LiveMarketingChat.com/

      --- END ARTICLE ---

      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/p/google-quality-concerns.shtml#get_code

      TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
      (Last Updated: May 11, 2006)

      The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

      *** Digital Reprint Rights ***

      Hyperlinks (clickable links).

      within the article.

      *** Author Notification ***

      or her work. Bill Platt can be reached at:
      comments@...

      for Print Permission at:
      mailto:comments@...

      Article Marketing Ebook at:

      *
      *
      * sitesandzines@yahoogroups.com
      *

      ABOUT THIS ARTICLE SUBMISSION

      are owned and operated by:

      Bill Platt
      3010 E Raintree
      Stillwater, Oklahoma USA 74074

      and opinion of its author, Bill Platt

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25 10:00 AM
        A Free-Reprint Article Written by: Bill Platt

        Article Title:
        The Death and Resurrection of Quality Content

        Article Description:
        No matter where you go online, you are bound to find someone
        complaining about the quality of content available online.
        When we want to find information that answers our questions
        for us, the last thing we want to do is to land on a MFA
        (Made For Adsense) website with questionable content. And
        yet, many of the people who complain about this state of
        affairs also contribute to the problem...

        Additional Article Information:
        ===============================

        Distribution Date and Time: 2013-07-25 12:00:00

        Written By: Bill Platt
        Copyright: 2011-2013
        Contact Email: mailto:comments@...

        Bill Platt's Picture URL:
        http://www.thephantomwriters.com/x-images/bill_platt-2006.jpg

        For more free-reprint articles by Bill Platt, please visit:
        http://www.thePhantomWriters.com/recent/author/bill-platt.html

        Versions Of Article Are Available at:
        http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/p/google-quality-concerns.shtml#get_code

        The Death and Resurrection of Quality Content
        Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Bill Platt
        Writing Puzzle
        http://WritingPuzzle.com/