What Kind Of Backlinks Are Best At Helping Your Website In Google?

  • Bill Platt
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2009
      A Free-Reprint Article Written by: Bill Platt

      Article Title:
      What Kind Of Backlinks Are Best At Helping Your Website In Google?

      Article Description:
      I was in the Warrior Forum, and someone asked what kinds of
      Backlinks are worth pursuing. This is my answer to that
      query.

      Additional Article Information:
      ===============================

      Distribution Date and Time: 2009-11-09 13:00:00

      Written By: Bill Platt
      Copyright: 2009
      Contact Email: mailto:comments@...

      Bill Platt's Picture URL:
      http://www.thephantomwriters.com/x-images/bill_platt-2006.jpg

      For more free-reprint articles by Bill Platt, please visit:
      http://www.thePhantomWriters.com/recent/author/bill-platt.html

      Versions Of Article Are Available at:
      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/p/best-backlinks.shtml#get_code

      What Kind Of Backlinks Are Best At Helping Your Website In Google?
      Copyright (c) 2009 Bill Platt
      the Phantom Writers
      http://thePhantomWriters.com

      I was in the Warrior Forum, and someone asked what kinds of
      Backlinks are worth pursuing. This is my answer to that query.

      As an article marketing guy, I bet you can guess my answer.

      The answer is that you should have links everywhere your
      potential clients are looking to find you.

      Very few link directories offer any real value to you.

      Many article directories fall into the same trap.

      The deal is that for your link to be worthwhile to you, it must
      meet one of two criteria:

      1. It must be on a page where people actually go to find stuff.

      2. It must be on a page that Google or the other search engines
      value as a reliable source of information.

      If no humans will see your link and the search engines ignore
      that link, then your effort will have been wasted.

      So, you will want to get your link on a page that someone will
      see or the search engines will value.

      Article marketing when done correctly helps you achieve this, but
      you will find little value from most of the article directories.

      Like I said, article directories must either be fully archived by
      the search engines, or people must find your article in the
      directory.

      A lot of article directories are plagued by the fact that the
      only people using them are people submitting articles.

      So it is important to try to give your articles an audience
      outside of the article directory, where your potential clients
      actually go to pick up information.

      This is why quality content is most useful in article marketing.
      Sure, the cheap article spinners can give you a few links, but if
      those links do not meet the two criteria of human visitors or
      search engine recognition, then those links are worthless to you.

      Pure link counts only serve to tease your ego. I don't consider
      an article valuable until it can put money in my pocket.

      So I focus on getting my articles to publishers who will use the
      content - preferably publishers that have lots of loyal visitors
      and possibly even serious recognition from the search engines.

      If the article delivers either humans or search engines, then
      your article will have paid for its creation. If the article
      delivers neither, you will have wasted your money, time and
      efforts.

      So lead with great content, and seek publication on websites that
      cater to your target audience, especially when some of those
      websites are authority websites that your target audience
      appreciates and respects.

      Links is one thing, but links that put money in your pocket
      should always be the goal.

      Bill Platt has been providing article marketing services
      since 2001, including article ghost writing and article
      distribution services, through his website at:
      http://thePhantomWriters.com/ He recently created a free
      ebook titled, "Article Marketing: Beyond the Basics":
      http://thephantomwriters.com/ebook-beyond-the-basics/
      You can also listen to Article Marketing Tips and
      Tutorials at: http://ArticleMarketingConceptsRadio.com/

      --- END ARTICLE ---

      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/p/best-backlinks.shtml#get_code

      TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
      (Last Updated: May 11, 2006)

      The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

      *** Digital Reprint Rights ***

      Hyperlinks (clickable links).

      within the article.

      *** Author Notification ***

      or her work. Bill Platt can be reached at:
      comments@...

      for Print Permission at:
      mailto:comments@...

      *
      *
      * sitesandzines@yahoogroups.com
      *

      ABOUT THIS ARTICLE SUBMISSION

      are owned and operated by:

      Bill Platt
      3010 E Raintree
      Stillwater, Oklahoma USA 74074

      and opinion of its author, Bill Platt

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2013
        A Free-Reprint Article Written by: Bill Platt

        Article Title:
        What Kind Of Backlinks Are Best At Helping Your Website In Google?

        Article Description:
        I was in the Warrior Forum, and someone asked what kinds of
        Backlinks are worth pursuing. This is my answer to that
        query.

        Additional Article Information:
        ===============================

        Distribution Date and Time: 2013-08-21 11:00:00

        Written By: Bill Platt
        Copyright: 2009-2013
        Contact Email: mailto:comments@...

        Bill Platt's Picture URL:
        http://www.thephantomwriters.com/x-images/bill_platt-2006.jpg

        For more free-reprint articles by Bill Platt, please visit:
        http://www.thePhantomWriters.com/recent/author/bill-platt.html

        Versions Of Article Are Available at:
        http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/p/best-backlinks.shtml#get_code

        What Kind Of Backlinks Are Best At Helping Your Website In Google?
        Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Bill Platt
        Writing Puzzle
        http://WritingPuzzle.com/

[...]

        You can become a better writer, with the right training. If you are
        looking to improve your writing skills or learn how to better market
        your writing projects, visit Bill Platt's website to see how he can
        help you: http://PlattPublishing.com/ If you are looking to buy or
        sell writing services, check out Bill's Freelance Writer Marketplace
        at: http://FreelanceWritersReview.com/

        --- END ARTICLE ---

        http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/p/best-backlinks.shtml#get_code

        TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
        (Last Updated: May 11, 2006)

        The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

        *** Digital Reprint Rights ***

        Hyperlinks (clickable links).

        within the article.

        *** Author Notification ***

        or her work. Bill Platt can be reached at:
        comments@...

        for Print Permission at:
        mailto:comments@...

        Article Marketing Ebook at: