Re: [singaporejugglers] why?

  • MacZoeAshUno
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
      To GWEN and Anyone Else Who Somehow Got Onto This Mailing List,

      first of all, Happy 2001!

      The SingaporeJugglers! egroup is for all jugglers and anyone who has any interest in juggling at all, so if you've been getting 'funny' e-mail wish to stop receiving any more messages that are meaningless to you, unsubscribe yourself from the list if possible; if not, then maybe you can bar all messages from this egroup.

      Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2000 8:01 AM
      Subject: [singaporejugglers] why?

      Would you happen to know how my address got onto your mailing list? I'm
      making a wild assumption that  it is your mailing list because I see a Hock
      Leong and I don't recognise any other names. Could you tell your friends to
      exclude my email address from their list please?

      Plus, some stuff this guy, Philip just sent out could be potentially a
      virus so refrain from opening the emanuel exe. file. One of my friend's
      computers just crashed because it turned out to be a Navidad virus. This
      basically does not have any meaning for me but for PC owners it could be a
      disaster.

      FYI, I have also trashed my internet and will not be opening any web page
      selections. I hope you get the idea. It may be some self imposed wave of
      technophobia or it could be that I'm tired of viewing/reading 'cute' but
      pointless junk.

      Thanks! and I hope everyone has happy holidays this festive season!

      Gwen:)

      MBOX-Line: From gunman@... Sat Dec 30 13:36:28 2000
      Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 21:35:55 +0800 (SGT)
      From: "Philip Chang" <gunman@...>
      To: "Chew YeeSee Chelsea" <yeesees@...>,
              "Teng Siew Leng" <tengsl@...>, <singaporejugglers@egroups.com>,
              "Lee Rowena" <rowenalau@...>,
              "Lee Myra" <raemyray@...>,
              "Angela Loo" <princessyoko@...>,
              "Jacqueline" <peecasso1@...>,
              "Chan Meiyin" <meisolo@...>,
              "Wanxiu" <marg_htsa@...>, "Gwen Lim" <gwenness@...>,
              "Goh Hock Leong" <gohhockl@...>,
              "Yenting" <fyenteng@...>, "Edwin" <edtan@...>,
              "Doreen Wong" <deer1@...>,
              "Chung lijun" <Chunglj@...>,
              "cheng cheng" <cheng_sq@...>
      Subject: [singaporejugglers] Hello Happy New Year

      This powerpoint show is a little outdated but I hope U will enjoy it anyway.

      Our eGroup : http://www.egroups.com/group/singaporejugglers
        or http://go.to/SingaporeJugglers

      Attachment converted: Gwennie:Emanuel.exe 2 (????/----) (0000AEDC)

      Our eGroup : http://www.egroups.com/group/singaporejugglers