Re: [singaporejugglers] Juggling Workshop

  • Chan Ti Eu
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2000
      Count me in.

      Ti Eu
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 12:04 AM
      Subject: [singaporejugglers] Juggling Workshop

      hello JUGGLING BEINGS

      did you have an enjoyable weekend?

      would you like to conduct a juggling workshop for Club Rainbow?  Club Rainbow is an organisation that gives support, thru activities, to children and teens who either suffer from major chronic illnesses or who are terminally ill.

      Timothy (our DJ on both World Juggling Days) has invited me to conduct a juggling workshop on Saturday 11 Nov during a Club Rainbow camp held in Ngee Ann Polytechnic.  the participants will be teenagers, who ages range from 12 - 15, some of whom are terminally ill.

      i would like to extend the invitation to you, and if you are interested, please contact me at either this email address or  limcm@... or page me at 93037304.

      some details of the workshop:
      Club Rainbow Camp
      Workshop will be held in an air-conditioned space
      Saturday 11 Nov 2000
      2 - 4 p.m.
      No. of teens: about 20
      Ages: 12 - 15