My Intro

  • linus.lim@citicorp.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2000
      [lim, linus] Hiya all . Apologies for not turning up on Friday @ the
      Youth Park. Got myself stuck on the beautiful island of Sentosa. A fate
      almost worse than being stuck in NTUC during Singapore Sweep Season.
      Just a short intro since I am not trained under the SDU system and am
      seldom pressured into introducing myself during my fertility peak( can
      men be fertile?).
      Anyhow I am a 20something guy, who knows nothing about juggling, but I
      can see from this mail list that there is a cameredrie of sorts and a
      common passion. I would just like an introduction to the artform. To see
      how far I can take it and perhaps improve my (very poor) hand eye
      coordination. I had a mate in Uni called Darshan Singh. Would you know
      what he's up to now? he juggled everything he got his hands on as
      well...

      ps: the BB carnival thingy sounds awfully good.best of luck .

      Linus Lim