Reminder - Friday Juggling Hangout

  • singaporejugglers@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 2, 2000

      Friday Juggling Hangout

      Date: Friday, August 4, 2000
      Time: 7:30PM - 10:30PM SGT (GMT+08:00)

      What better way to spend your Friday evening than throwing up?
      Come on down to the National Youth Park from 7:30pm to 10:30pm
      and juggle your worries away, have a drink at Swensons next
      door, or simply hang out with the other jugglers!!! Have fun!
      :)
    • singaporejugglers@egroups.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 9, 2000

        Friday Juggling Hangout