Unicycle Tour of Lake Maninjau

  • Jiahui Cai
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 8:34 PM
      So a group of us went out to Sumatra last weekend to unicycle around Lake Maninjau in Padang, Indonesia.

      Highlights include:

      - We rode something like 70-80km in 2 days, hiked 8 hours on the third and were completely beat on the 4th
      - A leech gagged on my blood, vomited a puddle of it on the roof and died
      - We were mobbed by so many kids, the ice cream scooter started following us around town through the day

      All in all a good day.

      I made a video of the trip for a competition over here:

      If you would kindly take a minute to drop me a vote, i would be huuugely appreciative and will be willing to lug all your juggling needs back from the UK if I get shortlisted.

      Kthxbai

      JH