RE: [singaporejugglers] Juggling Practice Session at Bishan CC on 14th July 5pm - 7pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2012
      Thanks, Willie. Shall join you tomorrow!

      I tried youtube search. Is this him?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgbBJ5DxYfI

      Best Regards,

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2012
        Thanks Willie for arranging a nice air-con hall for us to juggle with Keisuke. Great to see his mastery of clubs: nice flourishes, 5-clubs splits , 4 & 5 clubs at single spins - wow!