Juggling Practice Session at Bishan CC on 14th July 5pm - 7pm

  • diaboloyoyojuggling
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2012
      Hi jugglers,

      This coming Saturday we have a guest from Japan. (Keisuke Kanai)
      He'll be coming to practise with us!
      Don't miss this chance to learn some juggling tips and tricks from him!

      Venue: Bishan CC Multi Purpose Hall
      Time: 5pm - 7pm

      Any enquiries you can contact me @ 92349574

      Regards
      Willie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2012
        Thanks, Willie. Shall join you tomorrow!

        I tried youtube search. Is this him?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgbBJ5DxYfI

        Best Regards,

        This coming Saturday we have a guest from Japan. (Keisuke Kanai)
        He'll be coming to practise with us!
        Don't miss this chance to learn some juggling tips and tricks from him!

        Venue: Bishan CC Multi Purpose Hall
        Time: 5pm - 7pm

        Any enquiries you can contact me @ 92349574

        Regards
        Willie

        CONFIDENTIALITY:This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged.If you are not the intended recipient,please delete it,notify us and do not copy,use,or disclose its content.

        Towards A Sustainable Earth:Print Only When Necessary.Thank you.
      • Koah Fong
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 15, 2012
          Thanks Willie for arranging a nice air-con hall for us to juggle with Keisuke. Great to see his mastery of clubs: nice flourishes, 5-clubs splits , 4 & 5 clubs at single spins - wow!