Child's Play PAssion Juggling Festival 2012

  • diaboloyoyojuggling
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2012
      We are proud to present the first International juggling festival ever held in Singapore!

      This festival is for everyone –anyone who knows how to juggle; anyone who is interested in juggling; anyone who knows nothing about juggling but wishes to learn; anyone who simply wants to soak in the festive atmosphere and meet new friends. We welcome you to come and join in the fun!

      Pre registration is now OPEN!
      Grab your tickets now before it is sold out!

      For more information please visit our website: www.childsplayjugglefest.com

      Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/childsplayjugglefest
    • JimmyJuggler
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2012
        Congratulations on the festival! Looks like it will be a success.

        Say, back in 2005 we had Singapore's 1st Juggling Festival on World Juggling Day 2005 and it was held at Clarke Quay. It had been organised by some of us in this Singapore Jugglers group (myself included), some of the Singapore Unicyclists, and some of the NUS Jovial Jugglers.

        Best wishes,
        Chi Minh

        Jimmyjuggler
        Singapore
        Mobile:  (65) 97308342
        Web:   http://www.jimmyjuggler.com

          Message 4 of 4 , May 3, 2012
            Hi Everyone,

            Counting down to our first real juggling festival on 26-27 May.
            Have you got your tickets?

            When?
            26 - 27 May 2012 (Saturday and Sunday)

            Where?
            Bishan Community Club
            51 Bishan Street 13
            Singapore 579799

            Tickets?
            http://childsplayjugglefest.blogspot.com/

            Read on a post from Jia Hui.

            ==== Quote ====

            Hey guys,

            I've posted about this before. There's a juggling festival happening on the weekend of 26-27 May. This is the first real juggling festival held in Singapore so it'd be a shame to miss out if you're interested in circusy stuff. There are programs for all levels of jugglers and a gala performance at the end of it all so it's definitely worth your time and money.

            On the list of instructors/performers are

            Okotanpe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lUAunHu4CY)
            Tetsunori Saito (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRHB5FUfRdQ)
            Romi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUXxeLRVI4s) - this is the guy you might have seen around town with his staff and contact toys.
            Jonasun(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx-gEDAepzY)
            Some Yo-yo champions

            and a whole lot more people that you can find out about at
            http://childsplayjugglefest.blogspot.com/

            Pre-registration is available from now til 20 May at $22 (1 day pass)/$44 (2 day pass). Under 16s get a discount.

            I'll probably be heading by Willie's (the organizer) in the coming weeks so if you'd like a ticket, I can pick it up for you and you can collect it one of the Thursdays at the uni sessions.

            Again, this is great stuff and one of the rare occasions (the first
            actually) that a star-studded list is coming by here to teach.

            JH

            ==== End Quote ====

            Hope you can come and pick up new tricks and toys. :)
            Support Willie for bringing this together ...