RE: [singaporejugglers] Singapore Kite Festival 2011 (3-4 Sep 2011)

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2011

      I was there yesterday with my family. The atmosphere is like a carnival. Great music to accompany the kite flying and kite-making workshops. Nice performances by the buskers.

      Today's weather also look nice. So don't miss it. Last day today. 4pm to 8pm. The Promontory @ Marina Bay.

      Best Regards,

      koah fong