WanToBuy: 2nd Hand Rola Bola

  • DeLaCroix Ng
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2011
      Hi all,

      Anyone has a 2nd hand rolla bolla that they would like to sell, preferably on the cheap?

      Thanks!

      -Yihao
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2011

        Hi YiHao,

        I have some 65cm (2ft plus) of PVC pipe (about 6.5" diameter, 5mm thick) you can have for free if you like to DIY. They are leftover from some construction works below my flat many years back. I think you can make two rola bolas.

        But have to find your own wooden board – maybe buy from Ikea or HomeFix?

        It did not warp at all when I stood on it. J

        Best Regards,

        koah fong

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 15, 2011

            Hi there…

            I have a home-made pipe (11 cm dia.) that I don’t use any more.  Happy to give away as I have upgraded to a 20 cm bright yellow gas pipe for my “danger board”

            I can’t be at the uni session this Thursday but I hope to be able to make it for Thursdays thereafter (no more evening classes to teach!).

            Best regards,

            Jolyon Caplin

            Senior Lecturer